- Export data from Xively to CSV
- Alfa Romeo type numbers (codes)
- Electric Imp driving a small OLED display
- Logging statistics from a power meter with an Arduino and a LDR
- Dual booting Android (Jellybean) and Linux (Ubuntu) on the Asus Eee Pad Transformer (TF101)
- Logging system stats from NAS to Cosm.com
- Invalid Twitter Response.
I currently listen toPHP 5 with cURL is required to run this app.
Tag cloud4C GTA Alfa 4C Concept Alfa Romeo Android apps Arduino Asus bash Boxee btcc btcs concept cosm Dj ImpreSSion dtc dtm Eee Pad Transformer etcc F1 GBPVR Geneva Motor Show GMA500 iTunes Kenya Le Mans Linux Mint Mombasa motorsport music NAS News QNAP rumors s2000 soNick stcc TF101 ts419p Ubuntu User Interface Windows 7 WordPress wtcc Xively
This page on your phone
Tag Archives: Android
These are my own notes, so I have a chance of remembering how to do this First of all BACKUP EVERYTHING!!! I use Titanium Backup Pro (and buy the pro key), and backup everything to an miniSD card, that way … Continue reading
Ever since the first videos of the Motorola Xoom started appearing online, I knew that a Honeycomb tablet would be the perfect device for comfort computering. When the Xoom finally came to market, it turned out to be both pretty … Continue reading