- Export data from Xively to CSV
- Alfa Romeo type numbers (codes)
- Electric Imp driving a small OLED display
- Logging statistics from a power meter with an Arduino and a LDR
- Dual booting Android (Jellybean) and Linux (Ubuntu) on the Asus Eee Pad Transformer (TF101)
- Logging system stats from NAS to Cosm.com
- Invalid Twitter Response.
I currently listen toPHP 5 with cURL is required to run this app.
Tag cloud4C GTA Alfa 4C Concept Alfa Romeo Android apps Arduino Asus bash Boxee btcc btcs concept cosm Dj ImpreSSion dtc dtm Eee Pad Transformer etcc F1 GBPVR Geneva Motor Show GMA500 iTunes Kenya Le Mans Linux Mint Mombasa motorsport music NAS News QNAP rumors s2000 soNick stcc TF101 ts419p Ubuntu User Interface Windows 7 WordPress wtcc Xively
This page on your phone
Category Archives: Electronics
I made some little functions for the Electric Imp to make it easier to drive a OLED display rom Digole (for example the 0.96″ Serial: UART/I2C/SPI 128×64 OLED Module Blue CN (DS12864OLED-2B), but they also come in other sizes and … Continue reading
My electrical power meter has a pale yellow LED that flashes once for ever watt hour used. Inspired by power.labitat.dk, jespereklund.blogspot.com/2011/10/elmaler-overvagning-med-arduino.html and other projects, I set out to count the flashes with an Arduino and output some nice graphs showing my electricity … Continue reading